The MT-07 Forum

Natchez Trace

thestache

In most cycling magazines, Natchez Trace is a top 5 ride in the SE US. It is a very well maintained rode as it is a state park, and runs from Nashville to Tupelo. On the Nashville side, it has lots of hills, curves, and plenty of places to pull over and relax.
Downside, is on the Nashville side they need signs that say Watch for Cyclist/Joggers as they will just run or ride right in the middle of the road...lady ran right in front of me as I came around a turn...ty MSF course for teaching me about straightening the bike up, and braking...ty Yamaha for making a bike so nimble. Maybe the biggest downside is since it is a state park, max speed limit is 50, AND if you get a ticket(bassed on forum posts I saw) it is $100.00 for every mph over the limit...OUCH

I actually went here to get 1 or 2 pics of the bridge below, it runs over Hwy 96 on The Trace. I noticed the street sign when I got home, um, the house behind me is so big it has it's own freakin street

20140823_102835.jpg20140803_123633.jpg

• Global Moderator

If you post the first picture here, you will win!  
The challenge is posting a pic of your bike with a big bridge in the background  ;)

If you post the first picture here, you will win!   The challenge is posting a pic of your bike with a big bridge in the background  ;)
LOL 
+1

Archived