The MT-07 Forum

Back at it in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada!

ren76

Hey there,

Just another new face to the forum! Middle aged dude, been off the streets for almost 20 years and this is the bike that got me back into it. Bought brand new with 6 km, I've just begun breaking my baby in and am thoroughly enjoying it so far. Been in the dirt forever, but the streets are fun to ride on again! Plans are exhaust, programmer, fender eliminator, mirrors, led signals/headlight and whatever else that tickles my fancy over the winter :) Looking forward to the wealth of info & entertainment I can see this forum is gonna be awesome for!! Thanks for lookin'
IMG_2848.jpgIMG_2858.jpgIMG_2856.jpg

Welcome and congrats! Looking to get a KTM for off-road?
LOL I had bad luck with my KTM. I had a 2011 KTM350 in 2012 and it didn't treat me well. I still respect the brand and all they do for MX (Especially in Canada!), but for Off Roading nowadays, my money goes to the blue bikes. The Honda is my sons... And it was truly a great purchase as well!

• Premium Member

Welcome and congrats!

I've been to Sudbury... 12 years ago, don't hear too many people from those parts. Have you seen any other FZ07s in your area?

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome and congrats!  
I've been to Sudbury... 12 years ago, don't hear too many people from those parts. Have you seen any other FZ07s in your area?
I've seen one... It's a black one with a few tasteful add ons, but nothing to crazy...yet anyways. Don't know him... yet :) A lot of people in this area don't know what this bike is, but really like the look of the bike, the wheels getting the most attention. I actually drove to Ottawa (about 5-6ish hours away) and trailered it back, to find a deal....Like, don't love Sudbury, but it is home! 

I'm sorry to inform you, but I'll be moving into your garage very shortly. Welcome aboard!
Thanks! Ya... I worked a long time to get my garage! It's truly my man cave! All about the bikes, the occasional beer and playing music. Few good parties have been know to occur in my humble abode too ;)

• Premium Member

Always a pleasure to see another CDN here. A really great bunch in a very solid forum. If you havent already, take a browse through the vendor section...some goodly upgrade options.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

I almost want to ask if you know who I went there to visit... haha. I'd laugh if you actually knew each other.

I almost want to ask if you know who I went there to visit... haha. I'd laugh if you actually knew each other.
Ha! Ha! Never hurts to ask! I've had a lot of hobbies and been around a fair bit. You never know!

• Premium Member

OK OK... know anybody with the last name... MACDONALD?!

• Premium Member
Is their first name Old?
HAR HAR HAR

LOLOLOL Could be coincidence, but I actually work with a MACDONALD and I grew up with one, the two of them not even being related.... Seriously. What does your friend do for a living??

Archived