The MT-07 Forum

"BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK"

avanti

• Premium Member

...so said the new November Motorcyclist of our bike, page 32.  Also, a report on the FZ-07R.

(I didn't see this mentioned here yet.)

The 07 is the bike that here in the UK likely saved Yamaha and bump started a
slow market, right bike at the right price definitely best bang for your buck.

the price did not push me over the edge to get it, but most certainly it did allot of buyers, i got it cause it was my dream bike before i got my ML

...so said the new November Motorcyclist of our bike, page 32.  Also, a report on the FZ-07R. 
(I didn't see this mentioned here yet.)

That's nice but that article here would be like preaching to the choir! We seriously could've told them that a long time ago, lol! 

Beemer

• Premium Member

"...preaching to the choir!" Yeah, bus sometimes the "choir" enjoys/appreciates other supposedly more objective voices singing along.

"...preaching to the choir!" Yeah, bus sometimes the "choir" enjoys/appreciates other supposedly more objective voices singing along.
I get you, your right and I thank you for the article but do you get the sense that what I said was in jest?

Beemer

Oh, absolutely, Beemer... and, thank YOU!
Sorry, I thought you were being defensive because you didn't understand. My bad.  ;)

Beemer

Just got mine yesterday

They could have easily given that lil award to the new SV650. The side-by side review was pretty much a toss-up.

Yeah but that review was a couple of months ago, right? They must have concluded that the FZ-07 was the overall better bike after more time with the SV650.
Yep, a couple months iirc. Maybe their SV took a dump on 'em, lol  
Sales numbers alone make the contest a no-brainer. 

Archived