The MT-07 Forum

hello from uk

balki

hello from devon uk
nice to hear were all lovin this machine
this is my baby, misty blu (had to upgrade that seat though):)

IMG_20140806_125145

• Premium Member

Hi, I just bought the same bike here in Chicago (liquid graphite it's called here). I'm originally from Yorkshire and wishing I could ride it through some of the valleys and moors in the Dales. I'll be back in 2 weeks for a visit but will have to make do with a rental car while I'm there!

• Global Moderator

My mom is from Yorkshire. It would be a fun place to ride. Welcome balki, we have a few Europeans (and transplants) here.

Welcome and Bienvenue balki. I see you haven't wasted time and have installed some frame sliders. How do you like those?
I have a general question, is there a place to hook the helmet on the bike? (don't have my bike YET).

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome balki and misty blu! Tell us about your seat upgrade, there are a few people here that are unhappy with theirs.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome and Bienvenue balki. I see you haven't wasted time and have installed some frame sliders. How do you like those? I have a general question, is there a place to hook the helmet on the bike? (don't have my bike YET).
Under the seat there is a cable meant to hook a helmet from, but NOT for use while riding.  I didn't try it yet, not sure how convenient it is.

• Global Moderator

Welcome balki, great to have you on board, the more Europeans members, the merrier.

After a 150 mile ride upto north devon and back, my arse felt well and truly spanked so I forked out £160 for the comfort seat.
It doesnt feel much different but havent been on a long ride since it arrived (hopefully will do this weekend) will feed back more later.
Small world eh ;) I grew up in Lancashire (Preston) Red Roses Vs White Roses Eh ;) ;P

• 2 weeks later...

Added info to comfort seat thread link
 And got a better pic  (strange marketing to change race blu to  liquid graphite )
As for the side sliders I dont notice them ;) but prefer them to mounting bungs of the main engine/frame bolts.
oakhampton_castle_mt07.jpg

• Premium Member

Cool pic bruv.

(Did I say that right?) lol

Thanks for sharing, I like seeing other countries and culture.

Everything went braap.

Archived