The MT-07 Forum

New Exhaust on order

dony

• Premium Member

Well after riding the bike for two seasons I decided to get a after market exhaust. After much searching and deliberation I finally decided on a Delkevic full system with a 8" can. It wasn't because they are the cheapest because I can afford any exhaust, it was the sound of it I liked and I guess I am old school but I prefer a higher mounted exhaust. I never really took to the stubby little exhausts they are putting on the bikes today. While speaking with Doebeck perfomance regarding a ejk I discovered that they offer amazing discounts on stage 1 exhaust and ejk packages. Mine was already being shipped so I missed out but they still gave me a discount on the ejk just for being a forum member! I highly recommend to anyone looking to up grade their exhaust to contact them to save hundreds and to get all the help you may need to install and set up your ejk! :)

Did you go with the stainless can or carbon? I've also seen the Delkevic exhausts on other bikes and the quality is pretty nice for the money!

Be sure to post some pics and some videos when it's installed.

Zach.

• Premium Member
Did you go with the stainless can or carbon? I've also seen the Delkevic exhausts on other bikes and the quality is pretty nice for the money! 
Be sure to post some pics and some videos when it's installed.

Zach.
 I went for the 8" carbon version, There is a y tube vid of one on our bike and it looks and sounds amazing.

• Premium Member

Well exhaust came in and is installed. I have had 3 rides and here are my impressions so far. I am running it with the baffle in, it is loud enough, it has a nice low sound , like a v8. I am running without any fuel contoller or flash. To my surprise it runs amazing, not one pop or backfire no matter how hard I push it. I definietly feel more pep in all areas and it is not my imagination, I have logged over 25000 km on this bike so I know there is a difference. My fuel ecomomy is unchanged or maybe slightly better, 50-60 mpg depending on how I ride.

Archived