The MT-07 Forum

GongalongaIV's 07 Build!

gongalongaiv

All these pics of cool 07's made me want to post mine. I'm GongalongaIV, and this is my FZ07 build!

Full_Size_Render.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

2015 Yamaha FZ07
Mileage: 8.2k

Extra's:
PCV
Akrapovic full titanium race exhaust
DNA stage 2 airbox lid
Ohlins 46DR rear shock
Ohlins Y11 for cartridge (Advanced Andreani)
R&G Racing radiator guard
Tidy Tail
CRG Arrow bar end mirrors
Corbin seat
OES frame sliders
OES front and rear axel sliders
Ermax radiator shrouds
Adjustable levers
Low profile turn signals
R6 Throttle tube
X-RAM cellphone mount
Puig Touring windshield

I bought the bike the way it is and haven't added anything myself but the windshield and the RAM mount. I am considering a different windshield simply for looks and possibly powder coating the wheels gold. Let me know what you think!

You have already a very nice ride!!! Just twist it to your style, maybe suspensions or flashing the ECU too, but it's very complete!! Congrats!

Safe riding!

I've considered and ECU flash but I'm worried that the PCV would interfere. Would it? I would also like to have the suspension tuned to a rider my size. I'm 145lbs but the suspension is set for a 190lb rider. I'm not sure how much more of a difference it would make.

Thanks!

I've considered and ECU flash but I'm worried that the PCV would interfere. Would it? I would also like to have the suspension tuned to a rider my size. I'm 145lbs but the suspension is set for a 190lb rider. I'm not sure how much more of a difference it would make.  
Thanks!

Suspension is the weakest part of this bike, most people notice very positive changes! There are some posts around it...

ECU tuning is that extra bit - more power, smoother power delivery, less engine braking. I believe PCV complements ECU tuning really well, it should be no problem! :)

Safe riding!

Archived