The MT-07 Forum

Front and rear stands for winter storage

eevveess

Any recommendations on stand/lift for winter storage? Would the one with swingarm paddles work on both front and rear? Which spool sliders will be compatible with the Fz07?

Thanks a lot.

I bought a set of GPI Industries paddock stands last year and I am more than satisfied for the money I spent. I believe I spent $140 for both. The swingarm stand will not work on the forks, and I wouldn't even want to try it. The rear stand comes with both swingarm and spool supports. It is adjustable too, and both adapters (swingarm and spool) fit the FZ-07.

• 4 weeks later...

Hope everyone has got the stands as i see some price gouging on amazon... i paid 70 bucks for a front wheel stand in august... now the company is selling the exact same stand for 179.00 in December ... they added 100 bucks onto cost.. its definitely storage season.

It was a black widow triple tree stand... i have been using the 17mm pin for the stand since august without issue.

it never has been a concern to me about storing bikes. I've never had problems with tyres etc.
I just move the bike out of the garage from time to time. while its on it side stand I jus grab the front wheel turn it a little and back then roll it back in the garage.
been doing that for years.

Archived