The MT-07 Forum

Hello Everyone

jorge

Hello everyone.

I'm Portuguese.

Bought my MT-07 in October 2016, new.

I signed up to research information to choose the best (required) improvements (suspension) to the bike.
Waiting for the Bitubo JBH Fork Cartrige review to decide...

Here is a picture of the bike:
foto.jpg

Waiting for the Akrapovic, this one:
akra.jpg

Congrats on the bike (and on the pipe). Hard to go wrong with an Akro, IMO. Welcome to the fold.

What type of riding are you planning to do with it? That might impact the suspension upgrades that are best suited for you.

Congrats on the bike (and on the pipe). Hard to go wrong with an Akro, IMO. Welcome to the fold. 
What type of riding are you planning to do with it? That might impact the suspension upgrades that are best suited for you.
I'm just riding on the road. My last bike was a CBR 929...

I want the bike as good as possible, within reason.

If the fork cartridge of bitubo is too harsh, like the rest, I'll go to the drop valves... Maybe Matris FSE...

Agreed, if you're not going to push the bike hard the stock suspension is OK, but just ok, depending still on what you can put up with. It's definitely not a requirement. 

Beemer

Agreed, if you're not going to push the bike hard the stock suspension is OK, but just ok, depending still on what you can put up with. It's definitely not a requirement.
I'll update the suspension, it's settled. I have felt most of the limitations that many have described.
As for "push the bike hard" I like to think so (no error), but only when i can...

Archived