The MT-07 Forum

New member from Northeast Georgia

craigga

Hello everyone, I started thinking about a replacement / addition to my DRZ-SM. Considered the FZ-09, but when the FZ-07 was introduced that seemed like a better option.   I have been riding since I was a kid and the DRZ (after modifications) has been a lot of fun, the extra power of FZ-07 and the 6th gear are very attractive after years of riding the DRZ.  I look forward to learning more and picking up a FZ-07.

Welcome!! Ride Safe, 
Kirk
Thank you, I look forward to getting the new bike.  I already have very good gear and I never ride without it.

Hello & enjoy your stay!! Let us know if there are any updates, please! :)
Thank you.  This forum has a lot of great info.  Seeing what other members paid OTD is also helpful. I was looking at buying new, but there seem to be a few used bikes in my region.  Decisions, decisions...  

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome! Pics when you get one.
I'm not done, but I have started...

Rizoma_fairing_KTM_guards.jpg

share screenshot

Rizoma screen and a new set of KTM handguards, now I just need the stuff that goes below...

Welcome! Pics when you get one.

share screenshot

Rizoma screen and a new set of KTM handguards, now I just need the stuff that goes below...
lol! That's about as bad as having a keg of beer but no tap! God speed on that bike. 

Beemer

share screenshot

lol! That's about as bad as having a keg of beer but no tap! God speed on that bike.
Or maybe having the tap knowing that you are picking up a fresh keg...      Just trying to decide new or if I can find the right used bike.  Thanks.

Or maybe having the tap knowing that you are picking up a fresh keg...      Just trying to decide new or if I can find the right used bike.  Thanks.
Yeah, that's more like it. ;) 

Beemer

Archived