The MT-07 Forum

Rider Coach & FZ-07 Owner

Kevin @ MCrider

Kevin @ MCrider

Hey guys, my name is Kevin and I am a MSF and Total Control certified instructor in North Texas, I also own a 2015 red FZ-07. LOVE THE BIKE!

I would like to invite you to my YouTube channel where I do a weekly training video released every Tuesday. I cover both advanced and new rider topics covering motorcycle technique and road strategy.

If you are interested here is the link to the channel. https://goo.gl/MZWBFS

I hope you will check it out and subscribe to help me spread the word. Many riders need to hear the message I am preaching and even if you have riding well under control, by subscribing you help me spread the word to riders who do need to hear it.

Kevin
MCrider: techniques for motorcycle mastery

Hi Kevin, thanks for joining us.

Im sorry but I removed your links because we do not allow companies to come on here to advertise themselves. I respect what you do but we prefer that riders/members do the promoting of the companies/services that they have used.

If you are interested in becoming a supporting vendor of the forum, shoot me a pm.

Again, thanks for joining the forum and for working with new riders. But unless you do all of that for free, there is no free self promotion on the forum. If I allow one, I'd have 300 companies on here advertising themselves for free and people would just leave the forum.

Kevin @ MCrider

No problem, your rules. But I don't charge for the videos I have online it is all free. I do subcontract classes but I was not telling people about that or pointing anything in that direction. No hard feelings on my end I just am not sure you realize what I was sending people to...free videos to help them ride better.

Take care, you have a great forum!
Kevin

Hi Kevin, thanks for joining us.

Im sorry but I removed your links because we do not allow companies to come on here to advertise themselves. I respect what you do but we prefer that riders/members do the promoting of the companies/services that they have used.

If you are interested in becoming a supporting vendor of the forum, shoot me a pm.

Again, thanks for joining the forum and for working with new riders. But unless you do all of that for free, there is no free self promotion on the forum. If I allow one, I'd have 300 companies on here advertising themselves for free and people would just leave the forum.

Kevin

Totally cool to do the Videos then.

In fact, I apologize @kevinmorris22, we get so many people looking for free clicks or advertising, and often in such creative ways, I slip into autopilot antispam mode.

I see now you are doing this right. Please start a thread in the new riders advice section and start dumping in vids. Just paste ea vid's share code in posts in that thread.

Thanks for sharing man, sorry for the oops

dentalprodigy

Love your videos OP. I'm about to start my sophomore season of riding & was getting complacent with my technique. I've gotten inspired from your videos and have been doing emergency stops, swerves & other practice drills. Keep up the good work!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the site, Kevin!
I've been watching your videos for a while too and they're such a service to the community. Definitely the kind of advice that will save lives.
I highly recommend it for those who haven't checked it out yet.

Kevin @ MCrider

Hey Guys just saw this. Thanks, it is always good to hear from people seeing the videos....made my day.

Thanks to the Admin too for allowing the link back up.

Kevin

Kevin

Kevin @ MCrider

Hey Cruizin not a problem.

I used to own and run a forum back in the day for the then St. Louis Rams so I know how spammy it can get. When the Rams made the Superbowl in 1999 it got overrun with spammers. One guy in particular, I still remember his username "Superbowl Rooms" came on trying to rent rooms Superbowl weekend at crazy prices. I asked him not to post about his room rentals and this guy went nuts. He came on and called me everything he could think of. I banned him but with the forum software of the day he could sign up again under slightly different credentials. This guy would come on multiple times per day and go after me, each time I would ban his new account.

This went on for about 3 days straight, multiple times per day, so I started looking at his info he used to sign up every time. He always used the same Yahoo email address (his personal) and the same password (pw was pain text to me..not very secure back then). So I went to Yahoo and I tried to sign in to email using his email address and password. I was shocked when it worked! There was his real name, emails from friends, family and places he was doing business with. I could have made life really hard on the guy but I quickly logged out of his email and deleted his account again on my site. Thankfully he went away soon after this but knowing what I could do if I wanted to made me feel a little better. :)

Lesson learned, never make the Admin mad and always use separate passwords on your accounts. :)

I love forums like this. Anytime I get a new bike the first thing I do is find a forum like this. So much information and knowledge can be found in the search bar.  

Thanks again for running a great site!
Kevin

Totally cool to do the Videos then. 
In fact, I apologize @kevinmorris22 , we get so many people looking for free clicks or advertising, and often in such creative ways, I slip into autopilot antispam mode.

I see now you are doing this right. Please start a thread in the new riders advice section and start dumping in vids. Just paste ea vid's share code in posts in that thread.

Thanks for sharing man, sorry for the oops

Kevin

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome Kevin! I watched several of your videos last year, great stuff! 

• Global Moderator

Welcome Kevin, ive come across your videos before. Great stuff as a supplement to the in person courses

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Welcome! Where at in NTX? I'm up in Denton.

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

Kevin @ MCrider

Here is the latest video from MCrider. Taking a humorous look at an important subject.

[video src=https://youtu.be/19mzjHGPPco]

Kevin

Kevin @ MCrider

Here is this weeks episode. I need to get off the Tenere some and make more videos on the FZ-07. :)

Kevin

Kevin @ MCrider

[video src=https://youtu.be/7Ix1B9MjKOQ]

Kevin

Kevin @ MCrider

The latest video from MCrider.

[video src=https://youtu.be/T4YvNNPjYPY]

Have a great week guys!
Kevin

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Kevin @ MCrider

[video src=https://youtu.be/LNtQAj-kZbE]

Kevin

Kevin @ MCrider

Here is my latest video, I felt a need to address something that I have gotten a lot of questions over; What is wrong with my left eye.  

So here it is. It was a little weird opening up like this on such a public forum (YouTube) but hopefully it will help others as well.

[video src=https://youtu.be/eB2N8vKDA4w]

Kevin

Archived