The MT-07 Forum

Spark Plugs

scoobyfan

Replacing the plugs won't make the bike run any different ,unless you had a problem with them that caused a missfire for example.
Sorry, I tried to delete the thread before you posted but thx for the reply anyway. My bike wasn't misfiring but it was acting as tho the plugs were worn, it didn't start, accelerate or wheelie like it used to. I've never had a bike that had a problem with throttle sync but could that be the problem or is it simply something wrong with the new plugs? Someone mess up the gap, dirty them or something other to cause them to behave like worn plugs themselves? Any help is appreciated. 

Beemer

• Premium Member

Bad fuel, plugged Air filter ( I changed my plugs at 15 I think and they looked like new still hardly any build up)

I tell you my chain has given me the most grief once I put a new chain on all the noise vibrations which was robbing me of power went away.

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Bad fuel, plugged Air filter ( I changed my plugs at 15 I think and they looked like new still hardly any build up)  
I tell you my chain has given me the most grief once I put a new chain on all the noise vibrations which was robbing me of power went away.
I'm thinking now the air filter was maybe the culprit all along. I threw a K&N in there long ago when my bike was still in toddler Underoos so maybe it's time for a good cleaning. Thanks, jake! 

Beemer

Archived