The MT-07 Forum

New Rider & Member

Dumbfounded

Dumbfounded

Hey guys, have yet to purchase my FZ-07 but within a month or so I'll bite the bullet. I'm a new rider that recently passed the MSF three weeks ago with little to no experience except for riding an off brand 50 and a '98 YZ250 that I had for a short period of time. So far I've absolutely fallen in love with both riding and the bike, actually planning to schedule a test ride some time this March but I'm already decided after just seeing it in person a few times. It's going to be my first 'big boy' bike so I can't wait till I get it and I've already picked up my Bell Qualifier along with some goodies for the bike (flushmounts and integrated tail by TST) so there's no excuse for me not to get it. I currently live in Jacksonville, Florida and at 17 this is going be my daily which'll replace my '05 Toyota Celica Tsunami. Love the posts here, can't wait to make some of my own in the future!

Welcome, and damn son, how much dat insurance gonna be?

Dumbfounded
Welcome, and damn son, how much dat insurance gonna be?

$277 monthly for full coverage which is going to be bundled with the car and bike. Allstate gave me the best quote considering all the discounts they have, and thanks my dude

• Premium Member

Hey man! Welcome to the club, its the best forum around, everyone here has been very respectful and extremely helpful.
 Ive also had a little trail riding experience but no real street time; this is my first street bike and I absolutely love it.
 There's a lot of bike here, especially for a noob like myself.  All I can say is respect whats between your legs at all times and it'll serve you very well.... and gear up proper.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

You're going to love it! It's playful like a dirt bike. (but not as) Well, you can get air off of speed bumps if you want to. :D Pics when it happens! ;)

Beemer

Archived