The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Greece! Here's my digital camo MT-07.

pitapola

I've been on this forum for almost half a year but I've never formally introduced myself.  :P
That's partially because I wasn't done with the mods I wanted to do to my bike when I got her. So here's my girl.

14666209_615314981985419_9117796793880190840_n.jpg?oh=89e83cddbc219ba701e75fcfe1346994&oe=596D18C0

sqmqIrV.jpg

Obviously it's been vinyl wrapped (done in a shop, the pattern was a custom design I asked for), SC-Project full exhaust and air filter, EJK, R6 throttle tube, shorty levers, tank grips (those two are not shown in the pics), tail tidy, Yamaha windscreen, engine covers, 15t front sprocket... Probably forgetting something but that's the important stuff I guess. 

I live in Thessaloniki, Greece and the bike's a 2014 MT07 ABS in matte grey. I bought it with ~5k miles last June and I've really fallen in love with it. ;)

I'm really loving this place, much of useful information! Cheers to everybody.

hugson2wheels
I've been on this forum for almost half a year but I've never formally introduced myself.  :P That's partially because I wasn't done with the mods I wanted to do to my bike when I got her. So here's my girl.

14666209_615314981985419_9117796793880190840_n.jpg?oh=89e83cddbc219ba701e75fcfe1346994&oe=596D18C0

sqmqIrV.jpg

Obviously it's been vinyl wrapped (done in a shop, the pattern was a custom design I asked for), SC-Project full exhaust and air filter, EJK, R6 throttle tube, shorty levers, tank grips (those two are not shown in the pics), tail tidy, Yamaha windscreen, engine covers, 15t front sprocket... Probably forgetting something but that's the important stuff I guess. 

I live in Thessaloniki, Greece and the bike's a 2014 MT07 ABS in matte grey. I bought it with ~5k miles last June and I've really fallen in love with it. ;)

I'm really loving this place, much of useful information! Cheers to everybody.

Μπράβο! Γαμαει! Good stuff!

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

• Premium Member

Yeah that actually suits pretty well. I could imagine it looking good in any of the digicam variants too. Nicely done. 8-)

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Yeah that actually suits pretty well. I could imagine it looking good in any of the digicam variants too. Nicely done. 8-)
Thank you and everyone else for your kind words!

Originally I asked for a snow digicam pattern and the owner of the shop suggested we added a bit of neon yellow in there, just to resemble Yamaha's grey/yellow scheme. There are also some yellow details on the smaller decals. Here are some more pics from the shop's fb page.
I think it worked pretty well and I've been asked more than once if the bike's sold like that from factory. The fact that I did just the parts that come painted and not the whole bike helped also. To me it hits a nice balance of unique/distinctive but not too "loud".

• Premium Member

I love the digi-camo look. Cool and unique. Well done!

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived