The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Chetwynd, BC

jaytwo

Hello everyone, new rider here, bought a 2017 fz07 abs a few weeks ago, waiting patiently for the melt to finish.  We get 3 or 4 days of warm sunny weather, and then it snows.  If anyone is from the Peace region and wants to ride let me know!

• Premium Member

Hey welcome to the farm! A fantastic group we've got here.
Im a displaced Van-Isl guy living in Alberta, man how I miss those roads. Never been through Chetwynd but I imagine there's some really beautiful riding to be had.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I am originally from Red Deer, AB and head back that way sometimes to see family/friends. Hoping to ride down there at some point.

I've been through Chetwynd many times. Beautiful country out Moberly lake way. Should be a decent ride up to Tumbler Ridge. Not a lot of twisties in that country but not a lot of cops either ...wink. Yep, short riding season in that country. Enjoy the new bike. You are gonna love it.

Not too worried about the cops as I don't really push things, but I run a wrecker so I have a few get out of jail free cards tucked away anyway lol.

As far as Vancouver, I lived there when I was in grade one for a winter and had ear infections constantly, so 37 years old now, and I still identify Van with pain haha.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

topazsparrow

Checking in from the North Okanagan, always looking to ride west side road and southern Okanagan with new people.

Archived