The MT-07 Forum

XSR900/FZ09/FZ07/R6

satinblkesp

I must have missed that, I didnt see anyone trying to upstage the fz07. Of course, I wouldn't stand for that either. They are all awesome bikes.
You're right, no one was trying to upstage the FZ-07. I thought 2wheeler was joking so I joked back. Even if I were serious what's the harm of stirring up a little friendly competition between bikes? Did I break a forum rule? WTF?! I feel like I'm walking on egg shells here. 

Beemer

I must have missed that, I didnt see anyone trying to upstage the fz07. Of course, I wouldn't stand for that either. They are all awesome bikes.
You're right, no one was trying to upstage the FZ-07. I thought 2wheeler was joking so I joked back. Even if I were serious what's the harm of stirring up a little friendly competition between bikes? Did I break a forum rule? WTF?! I feel like I'm walking on egg shells here.

Nah, @admin is kind of unpolished. Not gentle. Or lacks finesse with his words, but he's a cuddly big guy. He doesn't mean you any harm. At least that's how I see him to be. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll let you know when I'm banned from here for calling him "cuddly".

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Nah, @admin is kind of unpolished. Not gentle. Or lacks finesse with his words, but he's a cuddly big guy. He doesn't mean you any harm. At least that's how I see him to be. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll let you know when I'm banned from here for calling him "cuddly".

I think I have banned like 8 people in three years and I absolutely hate doing it. You are in no danger of being banned, lol.

@beemer Sorry for making you feel that way, it's not the case and I should have worded that better, man. I misunderstood you.

I have been absolutely slammed at work late into the night and trying to keep up with all three forums as well and maybe my tension is coming thru in my posts.

I value all of you very much, ignore my rumblings. Maybe I should just ban myself until work slows down GuOyWyY.gifIsblu9j.gif

All are great motorcycles. You will have to try each one on for size. Then ... pick the one you like best if money/insurance is no object. The 07 is the best bang for the buck in that group. Depending on where you live insurance, maintenance, and high test gas will cost you more for the alternates.

I think I have banned like 8 people in three years and I absolutely hate doing it. You are in no danger of being banned, lol.  
@beemer Sorry for making you feel that way, it's not the case and I should have worded that better, man. I misunderstood you.

I have been absolutely slammed at work late into the night and trying to keep up with all three forums as well and maybe my tension is coming thru in my posts.

I value all of you very much, ignore my rumblings. Maybe I should just ban myself until work slows down GuOyWyY.gifIsblu9j.gif
Apology accepted and I didn't know you were as stressed as me or I would've just let it roll over the shoulders. If you need to borrow an FZ-07 for stress relief you can borrow mine and I'll throw in a bottle of something much stronger than 6% to boot. Of course one should come after the other so that I get my bike back in one piece, lol!  ;)  Take care. 

Beemer

Thanks, but he responded to me (PM) as I expected he would and I developed my own idea about him. I don't see him as a big, cuddly bear (ha!) like you do. I see him as I see everyone at times, a cuddly, Dr. Jeckyll when things are going well & ugly Mr. Hyde when things go too far south. In other words, he's no different than any of us. The thing that makes a person shine is when they have the courage and decency to give an apology when the time is right and cruizin's integrity is in good standing. If anything, I have a higher respect for him now. This is the most awesome web site I have ever come across simply because of that. All others had admins that acted as if they were gods and their words were made of gold and they would ban you in a blink without hesitation if you challenged them in any way. My hat's off to cruizin (thank you, sir!) for being a real person and not just another dick-head with a web site & attitude.  
Now I'll stfu and think about an oil change and a cold beer, after 12:00 noon of course. ;)

Beemer

Archived