The MT-07 Forum

Motorcycle News Review on FZ-07

cmiller94

I'm guessing some people have already seen this and if you're like me, you've read pretty much every review out there on the FZ-07, but I thought this review was really good as it goes into a ton of detail. It'd be the first motorcycle review I've seen where they go into as much detail as car reviews do. I Actually found it because I was looking for 0-100 mph times, which in case anyone was wondering is about 10.5 seconds. I hope the link works.
http://www.mcnews.com/mcn/model_eval/2014_11FZ07.pdf

• Premium Member

You know they have to reach for issues with the bike when the horn location is one. Not much to complain about with the FZ-07, and if you find something it's pretty easy to fix.

You know they have to reach for issues with the bike when the horn location is one. Not much to complain about with the FZ-07, and if you find something it's pretty easy to fix.
I noticed that part too and had to think about where the horn was located. Can't say in the 150 km's I've ridden mine so far that I've noticed it lol. 

• Premium Member

No shortage of good reviews. I just came across a copy of the Sept. '14 Sport Rider--with our bike on the cover, no less... and, for good reason.

• Premium Member
I noticed that part too and had to think about where the horn was located. Can't say in the 150 km's I've ridden mine so far that I've noticed it lol. 
Luckily I haven't been in many situations where I've needed to use the horn.  I can't complain if that's my biggest concern with this bike....

It does not bother me, but I just know that when I need the horn, really need it, I shall simply indicate.
Just like the fact that I learned to ride with gear levers on the right; just occasionally, again when I really need to change, I revert to that format.

Just do it! 

Luckily I haven't been in many situations where I've needed to use the horn.  I can't complain if that's my biggest concern with this bike....
Well, I've found it a few times cancelling a turn signal...

Archived