The MT-07 Forum

Another new MT07 owner from Australia haha

dasmuss

Hi guys,

i just got got my new MT07 a few weeks ago, absolutely love it, I've done a few mods, still waiting on a few bits and pieces, such a great bike, great forum too, cheers
IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

Where are you mate? Have you got single seat reg? The colour scheme is very strong but nicely stated. I'm in Bundy.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

I'm in Newcastle mate, nah haven't checked the reg situation yet, the bikes definitely bright hahaha, I wasn't sure on the colours but it grew on me and then I had to have it, plus the body work to suit haha, now I love it ?

• Premium Member

Welcome to the farm.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Thanks mate, I got all the body bits and pieces from ermax, shipped over from France, was pricey but fantastic service, highly recommend them, they do all the MT/FZ colours or you can get unpainted, def worth a look

its not actually a cover, you need to remove the pillion seat, just in case you didn't know, it replaces the seat ?

IMG_1651.jpg

upload photos to paste code
Can't bloody help myself haha, I recon I'll have the safest radiator around, 2 radiator guards, got a 'rad guard' radiator guard plus I just had to have the eBay one coz it says 'MT07' on it, no stones getting to my radiator hahaha

"no stones getting to my radiator hahaha"

No air either, ha, ha! I joke. This has been debated before but I've been meaning to make a double layered one myself and have thought about using a light mesh (bug catcher) underneath a heavier grill for rocks, etc. How's yours working so far? I can't see a light mesh blocking wind so much it affects the bikes operating temperature negatively. Then again, there's the fan.

Beemer

• Premium Member

Australia? "That's not a knife!"
welcome to the club, mate!

This is a knife hahaha, regarding the radiator it's working fine, there's no way it will affect the airflow, no more than one guard anyway, I'm not worried in the slightest and I'm a stress head ??

Archived