The MT-07 Forum

New Rider

jrides

Hi all - new rider/member here. Just took delivery of my raven 2016 FZ07 a week ago and I love it. I got my motorcycle license 9yrs ago and haven't been able to afford a bike which, in hindsight I'm very happy about because I won't be riding like a maniac like I would have if I had a bike when I was 20.
as I said I had my bike delivered - I purchased the bike in NYC right before moving north of the city, and didn't want my first ride to be through city traffic and over bridges etc. So far I'm just taking rides around town. Looking forward to getting to know this bike better and these forums. 

Cheers,
Jrides

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

Welcome to the club. Great forum we have here. I'm blinded by that tank sticker though. :D

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome and congrats! Love that shiny black! Funny thing about this bike, I'm over the hill but it makes me feel like I'm 20 so be careful there! ;)

Beemer

Welcome to the club. Great forum we have here. I'm blinded by that tank sticker though. :D

Agreed! That things gotta go. These pics r right when it came off the truck so I've got lots to do.

Did anyone else's come missing the cable under the passenger seat for securing your helmet to?

• Premium Member
Agreed! That things gotta go. These pics r right when it came off the truck so I've got lots to do.

Did anyone else's come missing the cable under the passenger seat for securing your helmet to?
No I got the cable. Give the dealer a shout.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

I had to wait till I was 38 and probably should have waited another 10 years lol

Ride safe

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• Premium Member

My cable was found in the crappy vinyl tool kit. 

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Archived