The MT-07 Forum

Tms seat cowl?

rocco

I have a matte black one right now. It's pretty decent for how cheap it is. I didn't want to buy a seal cowl for $100+ so I bought this one from ebay. I had 1 small problem when it arrived though. The foam in the middle part was lifting up from the seat cowl, but I just used gorilla glue to glue it together. Problem solved.

Another problem is that it shakes so much when riding. I occasionally mount my GoPro on there, and the footage is pretty shaky even with the stabilization on my Hero 5. I'm gonna cut some foam pieces to stop the shaking.

I have a matte black one right now. It's pretty decent for how cheap it is. I didn't want to buy a seal cowl for $100+ so I bought this one from ebay. I had 1 small problem when it arrived though. The foam in the middle part was lifting up from the seat cowl, but I just used gorilla glue to glue it together. Problem solved.  
Another problem is that it shakes so much when riding. I occasionally mount my GoPro on there, and the footage is pretty shaky even with the stabilization on my Hero 5. I'm gonna cut some foam pieces to stop the shaking.
Yeah I am worried about water or it shaking to hell!

I'll have to look at some other brands but I'd prefer not to spend $100!

• Premium Member

Sometimes ya gets whacha pay for. The Yami part is flawless and on the same base as the stock seat so all the bits and pieces transfer to it.

I got the carbon one and for the price it's pretty good. I somehow lost my passenger seat while riding one day so I got this since it was cheap. Like rxSpeeD said, the foam part was coming off a little, but I put some super glue on it and its fine now.

• Premium Member

GEEEE-ZUS! The Yamaha one is a whopping $240 up here in Canada!  ;-| Its almost unbelievable. The bastards, they know they've got me hooked.

Damn it all you guys...its robbery but the more I look at it, the more I want one, and I wont buy a knock off from C-bay. FFS.
Where's the "pistol to temple" emoji?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived