The MT-07 Forum

Thx everyone!!!

jchin3081

Just wanted to say thanks for making this such a great forum. Everyone has been great. It's time to say good bye seeing as my buddy bought my FZ-07 over the weekend and I purchased my new bike today.

My ex:
ce0524aa4aa9e1ac8369bb806880554a.jpg

My new 2017 R6:
1af82e9044e07f909d271f952c1c5447.jpgedfd071f9678e22451b70e79a5a2fe25.jpg14917a74b30db6383cd54a68984bae0a.jpg0b809e48267d1bd5aa109c5128050494.jpg

• Premium Member

Nice looking R6. Could you expand on why you chose to replace your FZ-07 with the R6?

P.S. Make sure your buddy knows about this forum. :)

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Nice looking R6. Could you expand on why you chose to replace your FZ-07 with the R6?  
P.S. Make sure your buddy knows about this forum. :)

My previous bikes have been supersport bikes. I bought the FZ as my first naked. It's been such a fun bike, but I realized that it really wasn't for me. I've been waiting for the new R6 to be announced for a long time. Once it was unveiled, I put a deposit for pre-delivery on it the day of and have been waiting for almost six or seven months. I finally got the call this week that it arrived at the dealer and was ready for pickup.

I told my friend to check out the forum and that people will probally know my bike if he posts pictures.

• Premium Member

Sharp looking bike! I really dig the lines on it, especially the tail end, very cool.

Stay safe out there.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

walk_the_plank.jpg You know the drill, ha!

Any Marine will tell you once a brother, always a brother. You'll always be an FZ-07 brother. Stay frosty, have fun, enjoy that perty bike and stay in touch!

Beemer

Don't be a stranger Jeff!!a4c4b1e7ef4ef2f8d1c3ad9a005a53a6.jpg

Just because I have a different bike doesn't mean I won't be seeing you again. We'll call each other for meet ups and rides.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

No, Thank YOU..... For making me jealous of your new bike.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

I can certainly see some places to start modding the new bike, hehehe!!! Enjoy!

@jchin3081 I know this will probably be a weird thing to bring up but if you are setup for motovlogging (camera, mic), this is the perfect opportunity to spit out a youtube user first ride review and you'll have instant thousands of views and a healthy out of the gate subscription. AFAIK there isn't any up yet (only from professional journalists).

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Archived