The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic Exhaust available for pre-order

cowdry67

Guest unknown

I want a cheaper exhaust too but I still don't think the price is too outrageous. If we only had that 2.5k Akro, then yes, I would be pissed. :P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a cheaper exhaust too but I still don't think the price is too outrageous. If we only had that 2.5k Akro, then yes, I would be pissed. :P
For a 17 year old(in october :P) about to go into senior year of highschool (in about 2 weeks i think :-[ kill me now) and not much time to work, a 1,000$ mod to my bike makes me want to cry. Sigh, i know what i'm asking mom for Christmas though! 8-) (Still probably going to have to pay half even if she does say yes LOL) 

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Guest unknown

I gotcha, if I were in your shoes, I would get the fuel controller first, then pick up a used exhaust off of here as they become available. Let us rich folk pay the early adopter fee ;)

I gotcha, if I were in your shoes, I would get the fuel controller first, then pick up a used exhaust off of here as they become available. Let us rich folk pay the early adopter fee ;)
That's actually a really smart idea! Thanks unkown! You're the besttttt :) 

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

rotaryryan24
@rotaryryan24 what do you plan on doing with another stock exhaust?
Cut it apart, see what a can do with it. Most likely I will cut it just down stream of the 02 bung and build my own from there.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

@rotaryryan24 plan on making your own slip on huh? That's a money making Idea right there! I'll send you a pm when I get my akra on and we can figure out the details of me getting my stock exhaust to you.

So im about to throw some money down for this exhaust...anyone know if it's CA legal, according to some sites example revzilla, they mentioned this exhaust is only meant for track and not street legal? Anyone have info on this? Either way I'll probably get it anyway haha but just curious, I don't see why not it won't be legal here, CA doesn't even take smog requirements for bikes yet? Oh read somewhere on here someone mentioned we'd need a CAT to avoid a CEL light? Thanks

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

olderthandirt
So im about to throw some money down for this exhaust...anyone know if it's CA legal, according to some sites example revzilla, they mentioned this exhaust is only meant for track and not street legal? Anyone have info on this? Either way I'll probably get it anyway haha but just curious, I don't see why not it won't be legal here, CA doesn't even take smog requirements for bikes yet? Oh read somewhere on here someone mentioned we'd need a CAT to avoid a CEL light? Thanks
Well first of all no aftermarket exhaust is legal in California....none. But don't let that stop you because with the cat and the baffle in it...it isn't much louder than stock. Running it without the Cat in it will NOT throw a CEL light on a FZ-07. I'm told by Dobeck Performance that disconnecting the C0 sensor won't throw a light either.  

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

Guest MXRider

Yeah, having spent 2 years in CA myself, no aftermarket exhaust is road legal. But I still had them on my bikes and so did most everyone else. Just be aware that you can be ticketed for it if the officer feels like it.

Well I'm also in the car scene and I've had aftermarket exhaust from HKS, GREDDY, and MUGEN, never has one single problem lol, but yeah just wondering, yeah wasn't really going to stop me anyways, besides the akra blends in with the bike so well, it looks stock haha, thanks guys

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Guest MXRider

I wouldn't sweat it. Sometimes you'll run into that 1 CHP officer who wants to nail you for something though and the exhaust is an easy fix it ticket.

Yeah there's always that one cop, but there's always that one doughnut haha jk, thanks for the help

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• 2 weeks later...

FZ07 Mods: Akrapovic Ti - Shorai Lithium Battery - Pazzo Levers - OEM Flyscreen

Anyone know where to get a replacement baffle for the Ti system? I totally fudged mine up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olderthandirt
Anyone know where to get a replacement baffle for the Ti system? I totally fudged mine up lol.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM SENT 

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

Archived