The MT-07 Forum

Help: Installing Kriega US-20 Drypack

brokenhat

So received my Kriega US-20 Drypack today and what a beautiful bag but I can't for the life of me figure out how to install on my FZ-07! If anyone can help and maybe show me pics of where and how the straps attach to the bike I would be most grateful. Thanks!

• Premium Member

I used a wire to easily pull the straps through and under the tube frame around the pillion seat. It is perfectly functional and very secure once the seat is on and everything is cinched down. Takes a bit of adjusting depending on your bag size. Make sure your straps arent in the way of the little metal seat hooks you're golden.

.....Just be sure to double check you've attached to metal bag hooks to the frame straps and not to the little bag loops instead. I've done this a couple times and had a partially attached floppy bag ( O_o ) which obviously is less than ideal when pulling out into traffic. Double check/tug to avoid floppy bag.
Hard to not make this comment sound awfully risque haha.
[attachment id=2487" thumbnail="1][attachment id=2486" thumbnail="1]

Oh damn....tank bag right? Sorry I havent used these straps yet. Well, once you get it remember... double check to avoid floppy bag.
I imagine you also bought this adapter?.....

https://fortnine.ca/en/kriega-us-tank-adaptor?gclid=Cj0KEQjwuOHHBRDmvsHs8PukyIQBEiQAlEMW0OVzgVwIJ4ru7-79-LSJlEFTax1uuBQR0ko42T2EeWIaAtQI8P8HAQ

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Thanks that's perfect, no it's a tail bag! :) It's on and what a great choice I made. Just don't tell my wife how much it cost. :)

• Premium Member

I Just used the straps on the stock rear seat to hook the bag on...

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• Premium Member
Thanks that's perfect, no it's a tail bag! :) It's on and what a great choice I made. Just don't tell my wife how much it cost. :)
Great stuff! Well spent!  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Guest 2wheeler
I Just used the straps on the stock rear seat to hook the bag on...
Ditto - it took about 45 seconds 
Plus I did a 700 mile ride with it secured that way, and everything was OK

Archived