The MT-07 Forum

Hello Everybody

thehead21

Hello Everybody.

My name is Jared, and just last week I bought a brand new FZ-07. It was a 2016 model that I got for an amazing deal from my local dealer. I've been riding street bikes since I was 19 years old (currently 39). Along with my new Fz-07 I also own a Kawasaki Vulcan 900. I've had several bikes over the years, and I've found having a combo of a Cruiser, and sportier bike is the perfect combination for me. 

Currently my Fz-07 is stock, but I've ordered some Rhino bar-ends and CRG hindsight LS mirrors to replace the stock mirrors. I'm sure there will be many more mods to come. The picture below I took of my Fz-07 shortly after buying it. I tried to get artsy with it and poised it in front of some graffiti. 

Thanks

IMG_1405.jpg

upload a pic on the internet

• Premium Member

Welcome! Man, Oregon! A very fortunate place to reside with a FZ07.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator

Welcome dude
cant wait to hear your stories and see what mods you end up with

Also.. rhinomoto bar ends rock

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Welcome and congrats Jared! Just curious, do they have Sasquatch crossings up there in Oregon? Nice place for riding, I'm sorta jealous.

Beemer

• Premium Member

@thehead21 You call that graffiti? Looks more like someone tried to paint while having a seizure. :D

Nice looking bike! Welcome the cult .. err I mean group of like minded lovers of the FZ-07 :)

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Welcome and congrats Jared! Just curious, do they have Sasquatch crossings up there in Oregon? Nice place for riding, I'm sorta jealous.
Yes, occasionally you will also see traffic signs warning you of Sasquatch crossings next 7 miles. Seriously though as a kid when I would talk to the old-timers they would swear they existed. The visitors center in the town I grew up had plaster castings of what people believed to be Sasquatch foot prints. 

Thanks for the welcome.
-Jared

@thehead21 You call that graffiti? Looks more like someone tried to paint while having a seizure. :D 
Nice looking bike! Welcome the cult .. err I mean group of like minded lovers of the FZ-07 :)
That is a good point. I guess I'm a little spoiled from the lack of graffiti where I live. Thanks for the welcome. I've found the FZ-07 to be quite addicting when I'm not riding it I'm looking at what mod's to do next. I guess you could say I've drank the FZ-07 Kool-aid.

• Global Moderator
That is a good point. I guess I'm a little spoiled from the lack of graffiti where I live. Thanks for the welcome. I've found the FZ-07 to be quite addicting when I'm not riding it I'm looking at what mod's to do next. I guess you could say I've drank the FZ-07 Kool-aid.
Its blue raspberry flavored 

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived