The MT-07 Forum

Great Accessory Options Coming

wabill

This weekend I was looking at modifying my passenger seat to accept a tank bag.  But before doing that I wanted to check on the price of a new passenger seat and I sent SW-Motech an email asking them if they had some tail pack and tank bag mods in their pipeline. I heard back from them this AM and it's good news.
Here's a partial quote of the response.  The Bold is my doing. :)

"Let me tell you two good news:

- We developed a tankring adapter for the MT-07 in form of a spider, so you will be able to use one of our tankbags on your bike

- We developed a seat-rack too, which is to be plugged instead of the pillion seat. On this seat-rack, you can screw a ring and then lock flat tankbags (e.g. Micro or Daypack) on it, or many kind of rearbags as well.

All in all you will have a lot of solutions for travelling with your new Yamaha."

Twisted Throttle is a USA source for there products and have always given great service.  Here's a link so you can check out the great tank bags and mounts.   http://www.twistedthrottle.com/

FJR1300A,Triumph S3,Ducati S2R1000
VisitedStatesMap2011.jpg 310820.png

They sure do. The gas fill tank bag mount is the neatest way to go. You have access to the filler in less time than it takes to pull the key out of the ignition. And no wear scratching of the tank paint.

FJR1300A,Triumph S3,Ducati S2R1000
VisitedStatesMap2011.jpg 310820.png

Archived