The MT-07 Forum

Crazy Iron Crash Cage/Bars

BASSforHIM

BASSforHIM

This wallet-friendly crash cage for the FZ-07/MT-07 was all the rage merely months ago. I'm curious what happened. I can only find one ad on Ebay for $150 plus $50 shipping and I know the cage was previously $130.

I haven't heard a lot of reviews but for the price, it may be worth a shot to snag a set. What are your guys' thoughts on them?

I'd love to get one for myself but am having trouble finding one. Are there any out there looking for a new home? ;) Message me!

• Premium Member
This wallet-friendly crash cage for the FZ-07/MT-07 was all the rage merely months ago. I'm curious what happened. I can only find one ad on Ebay for $150 plus $50 shipping and I know the cage was previously $130. 
I haven't heard a lot of reviews but for the price, it may be worth a shot to snag a set. What are your guys' thoughts on them?

I'd love to get one for myself but am having trouble finding one. Are there any out there looking for a new home? ;) Message me!
We Love Links Man!  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
KamelReds

Interested as well.

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

• 1 year later...

I have a set that I got as a gift a couple years ago.  Never ridden though I bolted one on to see how it looked.  I decided not to use them and they are gathering dust.  $95 + shipping and they are yours.  The mounting bolts are Russian, as are the bars.  I went to some pains to translate the instructions to English, and will include them.

20180608_154426.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived