The MT-07 Forum

The Wife

jake

• Premium Member

My wife got her permit and she is taking the MSF course in june. She is legal so we have taken a few rides. I don't know what it is but a chick on a bike twists my throttle haha. And it cool to look at the FZ going donw the road its such a cool looking bike I'm glad I still have it.[div]
[/div]

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

My wife got her permit and she is taking the MSF course in june. She is legal so we have taken a few rides. I don't know what it is but a chick on a bike twists my throttle haha. And it cool to look at the FZ going donw the road its such a cool looking bike I'm glad I still have it.[div] [/div]
For me I've narrowed it down to liking chicks that are a little bit of a tomboy. I saw a girl the other day that was merely wearing a ball cap and had a long pony tail and I about went nuts inside. She wasn't even the most beautiful!  Is she going to become an FZ-07 forum member?

Beemer

• Premium Member

She is not into forums but I'll ask her .

My wife got her permit and she is taking the MSF course in june. She is legal so we have taken a few rides. I don't know what it is but a chick on a bike twists my throttle haha. And it cool to look at the FZ going donw the road its such a cool looking bike I'm glad I still have it.[div] [/div]
On a more serious note, I am both happy for you - and I envy you a little as well ;)

• Premium Member
For me I've narrowed it down to liking chicks that are a little bit of a tomboy. I saw a girl the other day that was merely wearing a ball cap and had a long pony tail and I about went nuts inside. She wasn't even the most beautiful!  Is she going to become an FZ-07 forum member?

+1 on these statements. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

She said after she gets her licence she will join but not likely she will be on much . Ill snap a few pics of her on the bike when I get a chance.

That's awesome. My wife and I both ride also. It's great riding with your girl. Bluetooth communicators really helped us too. She was inexperienced and they helped in coaching and encouraging her and make the rides more enjoyable now.
You'll get a lot more attention when you stop somewhere. Everybody wants to talk to rhe biker chick, ha ha.
Enjoy your rides together.

• Premium Member
congrats and get her a fz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FZ is hers for now .......  

• Premium Member

Welcome to the club!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived