The MT-07 Forum

Some pics from Dubai (sunrise May 14)

thchaime

Turned sideways, Dubai hurts my eye!  ;-|

I like that bridge, cool bridge!

Beemer

yamahazaki

Is that bridge not well traveled? I don't think I can pull off doing that with the motorcycle (posing it) on a cool looking bridge out here.  Would be way too many cars passing through at any daylight hour.

• Premium Member

Freeway is busy enough you can take your time doing a mini photo shoot without any hassle ?

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Is that bridge not well traveled? I don't think I can pull off doing that with the motorcycle (posing it) on a cool looking bridge out here.  Would be way too many cars passing through at any daylight hour.
Maybe like how the English have their tea time, the Indians have their water pipe time so the roads are clear??? IDK. ;) 

Beemer

Maybe like how the English have their tea time, the Indians have their water pipe time so the roads are clear??? IDK. ;)
Check a world map... I think Dubai is in the Middle East, not India  ;) 
I'm surprised that there are middleweight bikes in Dubai.  All the videos I see point to extravagance [at least for cars].  Regarding bikes, I would have expected a lot of hyabusas and super sports.

Check a world map... I think Dubai is in the Middle East, not India  ;) 
I'm surprised that there are middleweight bikes in Dubai.  All the videos I see point to extravagance [at least for cars].  Regarding bikes, I would have expected a lot of hyabusas and super sports.
I don't need to check a world map because I'm aware that many people in Dubai are from India. Indians make up most of the population in the UAE. Check it out my friend. 

Beemer

Archived