The MT-07 Forum

Mirrors

derekfz

What is everyone using for mirrors? I have cheap eBay bar ends 3" round. They are fairly annoying and make everything look small Does anyone know a cheap option that is a good quality? That doesn't make everything small!

• Premium Member

I'm using factory mirrors. I'm not experiencing the blind spots reported by most MT/FZ-07 riders.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member

I love my Rizoma "Reverse Retro" Bar-ends. Pricey but bullet-proof quality. (Flat)

Havent tried these but a lot of members seem to go with the Rhino bar-end adapters and the CRG blindspot (Convex) or the CRG hindsight (Flat)

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I have the CRG Lane Splitters. They are 3" round convex so cars do look slightly smaller in them but not so small you don't notice them. I would bet money you can't see things in yours because they vibrate a lot, is that right? These are quality mirrors and they don't do that. They also cover your blind spots, something you should want in a mirror on a bike to help keep you safe.

Beemer

I am actually pleasently surprised by the usefulness of the stock mirrors. May be the first bike I haven't really bitched at the mirrors lack of useful existence. Sally's KTM has completely " for legal compliance only" mirrors and I reloaced them with some bar ends, so I can see ( no pun intended) why you like them. Cured the LSD vision of her stock ones.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Archived