The MT-07 Forum

Aloha from Hawaii

kriptikracing

kriptikracing

Aloha ya'll!! I just picked up a '17 FZ-07 in rapid red a week ago. So excited to be back on 2 wheels after being off for 16 years.  I previously had a Yamaha yzr600r.  It's only been a week, but I'm lovin her!  I did a few mods already...t-rex racing sliders all around, akrapovic carbon exhaust, and flashed ecu by vcyclenut.  I was initially going to buy a '17 FZ09, but I thought long and hard so I made the smarter and more practical decision with the 07.  I'm glad I didn't go with the 09 because the 07 is more than enough bike for the roads I ride on.  Anyways, I'll have this bike for a while so I'll be lurking around here.

Welcome. I hope that you find a good group to ride with on Oahu. Did you get the ABS version or non-ABS? I was curious if anything changed for that version other than the ABS.
Stay safe!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the farm!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

kriptikracing
Welcome. I hope that you find a good group to ride with on Oahu. Did you get the ABS version or non-ABS? I was curious if anything changed for that version other than the ABS. Stay safe!
Yup me too but looking at the Hawaii thread it seems kinda dead unfortunately.  There seems to be a good following with the fz09 though.  I might hang with our "big brother" group lol.  I got the non-ABS model.  From what I understand, nothing else is different on the ABS model.

I'll bet the 07 will hang just fine with the 09 crowd on Oahu's roads. The traffic should keep them in check on any straights and the 07 will be enough in the turns.

Archived