The MT-07 Forum

New FZ07 owner from Quebec, Canada

jakenrb17

Hey folks!

After being a focused "car guy" for many years, decided to make the jump to the dark side...
Wasn't 100% sure if I would enjoy it as much as driving my Miata top top in the twisty's on a nice sunny day so I went for a used '16 FZ07 after reading a bunch of nice review on that bike.
So far am not deceived, it resembles a lot what I like about cars (lightweight, nimble & fun to drive at reasonable speed).  Time will tell for the rest...
I enjoy the forum so far (used to this with cars) and thanks for all your quick response when needed guys!

Already did a few mods:
Custom blue powder coat wheels (yellow was too "in your face" for me).  I wanted a unique sober color.
TST Industries fender eliminator (was 1st thing on my list!!!)
LED flashers + flasher relay
Motodynamics tail light
CRG bar end Arrow mirrors (waiting for Rhinomoto bar end adapters to come in)
Cyclops H4 7000 lumens LED headlight (ordered).

FZ07_zpslf0n06yn.jpg

• Premium Member

@jakenrb17 You'll be pleasantly surprised how well the Cyclops 7K works compared to stock.

Welcome to the cult of MT/FZ-07 err group of like minded MT/FZ-07 riders. :D

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Global Moderator

Howdy neighbour ! Welcome. As an avid car guy to another: You will not be disappointed. The Miata and the FZ07 have a lot in common. Both have that analog feel so many cars and bikes nowadays miss. Sure, there are quicker machines out there, but nothing beats that feeling you get when you are in control and actually contributing to the overall driving experience.

@jakenrb17 You'll be pleasantly surprised how well the Cyclops 7K works compared to stock.  
Welcome to the cult of MT/FZ-07 err group of like minded MT/FZ-07 riders. :D
Can't wait to compare both DewMan.  tks for sharing

Howdy neighbour ! Welcome. As an avid car guy to another: You will not be disappointed. The Miata and the FZ07 have a lot in common. Both have that analog feel so many cars and bikes nowadays miss. Sure, there are quicker machines out there, but nothing beats that feeling you get when you are in control and actually contributing to the overall driving experience.
Tks Guru, and your def talking same language I do hearing this!  8-) 8-)

Archived