The MT-07 Forum

I have joined the cult - I mean club!

niemisan

Hey everyone!

First roadworthy bike, the usual story- started riding dirtbikes 80cc and then my last one was a fiery yz250 2 stroke before I moved across the country. I've been a pretty dedicated gearhead for most of my life, drooling over r6's and the like until I fell in love with the naked bike look. Since then I think I watched nearly every naked bike video on YouTube, and when I saw the FZ07 (its called that in Canada too apparently), I instantly loved the crossplane twin. My cager is a 2013 STi, and man does fz07 blow all the doors off of it; this thing live up to the claims in the reviews. I'm fairly used to turbo lag, and I love that NA feeling hahaha

No mods as of yet, too busy pouring all my spare cash into the gear, but I'm planning on doing the free exhaust mod, then saving for an M4 or Toce.

Armour grey and flouro green/yellow 2017 

Cheers!

• Global Moderator

Welcome @niemisan. Thanks for joining. You are going to love you tennis ball coloured bike. ;)
Put some km on your bike first before doing some serious modding, you might change your mind on what you actually consider important. An exhaust was highest on my list but now I prefer the quietness of the stock one.

From where in Canada are you?

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the cult :)

The stock exhaust with the @2wheeldynoworks (check them out in the vendor section) ECU flash and snorkel removed sounds really good. I would try that before you modify your exhaust. Buying gear first is absolutely the best idea. A nicely modded bike is worth nothing to you if you are injured.

Archived