The MT-07 Forum

Meetup this weekend in Eastern TN

howworkclutch

• Premium Member

Back in 2008 I bought a new HD Sportster and joined a related forum. Some of the folks there were excellent humans. In September of that year someone mentioned a meet-up and I suggested a camping trip in Shady Valley TN.

About 10 people showed up.  And we've all been excellent friends since.  Every September we meet up at the same place and we always have a great time. 

This weekend is our yearly meetup.  We've added a few more friends over the years. Some of us have changed bikes. A few folks went AWOL but we hear from them now and then.  Its a great group.

The riding is amazing. Like 'Tail of the Dragon' but without all the traffic. Come on up if you can.

We'll be at Switchback Creek Campground in Shady Valley TN saturday. Some will get there Friday.  Everyone bugs-out Sunday after breakfast.

I hope to meet some fellow fz07 owners.

-HowWorkClutch

• Premium Member

I dunno. My good friend john has a triumph 675r with factory ohlins. That think goes around a corner like stink. It's fun to watch him ride. Even more fun to remind him how little I spend on tires every year.

-HowWorkClutch

Archived