The MT-07 Forum

Tall Windshield epilogue

poosu

I'm probably one of the few FZ 07 owners who wanted the biggest windshield available for their bike.  After lots of time surfing websites and a  previous thread on this forum, I settled on a Madstad 22", their biggest. I am 5' 10" but feel bigger is better.  I've had it for a couple weeks and am very happy with the transformation in riding comfort.  If comfort is important, I think this is the best option currently available.  Certainly it was the best I could find.

• Premium Member
I'm probably one of the few FZ 07 owners who wanted the biggest windshield available for their bike.  After lots of time surfing websites and a  previous thread on this forum, I settled on a Madstad 22", their biggest. I am 5' 10" but feel bigger is better.  I've had it for a couple weeks and am very happy with the transformation in riding comfort.  If comfort is important, I think this is the best option currently available.  Certainly it was the best I could find.
Have a photo handy so members can bask in the glory that is your windscreen of choice? ;) 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived