The MT-07 Forum

Passing cars on the side of the road. WCGW?

Cruizin

Wow, Just WOW

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

Yeah.. WOW! ....and we wonder why cagers think we're the crazy ones? Guys like this aren't helping our cause much. *facepalm*

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member

I feel bad for the poor bike...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

oy. reminds of a fellow FZ rider I met on the road on my way home. Guy was using using the shoulder to pass up all the traffic to get onto the freeway entrance. His erratic behavior made me slow down and allow him to go on ahead. 

Then he proceeded to lane split at speeds I felt were way too fast. He didn't get hit, but he's definitely not making the margins any wider. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

It seemed preordained.  Things like that make me think there really is a higher being out there...

I watched this again, and ya know what, that rider is a perfect example of  "First Thought Wrong"

This reminds me of those "HEY HOLD MY BEER WATCH THIS" moments

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

That is priceless! Glad the guy survived but he was sure looking for it. I watched a sportbiker pass a motorhome on the shoulder recently and I had to ... wtf .... to myself. 

I ride with a couple guys who are very aggressive in traffic and it makes me uncomfortable. I've told them to do their own thing ... I'll catch up when its safe thankyou very much.  Bike versus cage. Cage wins.

It's nice to have riding friends but I'm appreciating the lone wolf scene more and more.

• 3 weeks later...

I have zero sympathy for people that get their asses handed to them when they do things like this, regardless of what they drive or ride. I can only hope this dipsh*t learned his lesson. 

On 10/20/2017 at 8:23 AM, pma said:

I have zero sympathy for people that get their asses handed to them when they do things like this, regardless of what they drive or ride. I can only hope this dipsh*t learned his lesson. 

Me either, but I have lots of sympathy for the poor car driver who probably got freaked out about hitting a motorcyclist, whether it was their fault or not (I know it's not in this case).  

Archived