The MT-07 Forum

Parking decal

rhoust64

My new apartment complex requires that I have one of those parking decals that stick on the inside of a car windshield on my bike. However, I do not have a windshield. Any recommendations on how to get it on my bike?

If it needs to be put on the reverse/inside of something transparent to be legible, then buy a clear small windscreen.  There are tons of them for the bike.

• Premium Member

Perhaps using clear packing tape to attach it "up on the fork near the bars" as @guylee suggested?

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Have you talked to the manager about your options? I had management try to treat a motorcycle of mine like it was a bicycle and expected me to park it a mile away (ok, fifty meters 😏) at a bicycle rack until I shined the light in their eyes. Maybe they will be lenient with you.

Beemer

By a piece of plexi glass.  You can easily cut it down to size. stick the sticker on then you can drill two small 6mm holes get two 6mm Nut and bolts and mount this in an area on the bike with some rubber Hose clamp

You can find differing sizes that will wrap a tube n the bike.  We used to do this with Green Read Stickers and moung them on the Tube of the fork between upper and lower clamp.  If you have the stock tail light asemb;ly you can clamp it to the neck between seat and light. 

HoseClamp.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 2 weeks later...

Google for a "tax disc holder".

Some countries in Europe require the motorcycle to have proof that they have paid the road tax.

I think it will serve your purposes nicely.

You can get them super-cheap on eBay.

taxdischolder[1].jpg

Oxford-Tax-Disc-Holder-Good-S[1].jpg

Archived