The MT-07 Forum

What bike from the year you were born?

faffi

If you could pick the bike of your choice from the year you were born, what bike would that be?

For me, it would be the 1964 CB77 Super Hawk 305.

Honda%20CB77.JPG

The T120, not to mention the Matchless CSR of the same vintage, is a fine looking machine. Unfortunately, the reliability didn't quite match its good looks.

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
4 minutes ago, faffi said:

The T120, not to mention the Matchless CSR of the same vintage, is a fine looking machine. Unfortunately, the reliability didn't quite match its good looks.

I've heard that Triumphs of that vintage were known for leaking oil and leaving a trail of random parts in their wake, but they sure were cool. ;D 

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

Geez Lemme See

ANYTHING FROM 1957 pretty much sums it up, ya just cant put a tag on something so perfect that was born in 1957..  Oh Wait bikes oh ya anythign forom 1957

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I grew up when a lot of bikes had the chrome tanks w/knee pads and cool emblems so I love the 'looks' of the bikes from the 50's and 60's. 

My bike is this (drum roll) ..................

1959-ajs-model-31.jpg

The 1959 AJS model 31. 

Beemer

Archived