The MT-07 Forum

TZ750 - fast enough for me

faffi

Meh

I be like HP what HP that thing is like so yesterday 😜

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, Beemer said:

I could take it with a Grom. 1f60f.png

There REALLY needs to be a "face-palm" reaction option for this. :D

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

31 minutes ago, DewMan said:

There REALLY needs to be a "face-palm" reaction option for this. :D

IKR! Until then I'll just use this one > 🙄, the rolling eyes for ridiculous comments.

Beemer

• 1 month later...
firstyammerha

For those old enough to remember, what happened to Steve Baker? He was the `Shoe' with this bike back when but disappeared after a short spell of successes.

The 1977 750cc World Champion is still active and present at various gathering. He can be seen in Europe more or less every year.

• Global Moderator

There is a Steve Baker that owns a motorcycle shop in my town (Bellingham, WA).  I know he used to race but do not know if that is who you are talking about.  

1 hour ago, mjh937 said:

There is a Steve Baker that owns a motorcycle shop in my town (Bellingham, WA).  I know he used to race but do not know if that is who you are talking about.  

Yes he is that is the One

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

firstyammerha

Wow, there's a lot of old heads on this site! The Washington state Steve Baker is who I was talking about. I followed him through Cycle News back when. Glad to hear that he's still in the business and on the local level.I bet it'd be fun bench racing with him(if he does it).

Archived