The MT-07 Forum

1 week owner

Matt_squier_750

Matt_squier_750

Bought my baby last saturday, put about 250 miles on it since then and had a busy week with installing some goodies.

Yoshimura r77 exhaust. Removed the snorkel from the air box. Power commander v installed. Moto dynamics fender eliminator kit for the rear and tucked the rear turn signals. Got a long list left to go but I couldn't be happier soo far. 

This is my first street bike, I've always ridden enduros so this was the easiest transition to make. I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time reading old threads to get up to speed on this bike! 

IMG_20180318_184213_256.jpg

Werbenjagermanjensen

Welcome to the forum, looks like you've been busy! We'll be digging through old threads together 😏

1 hour ago, Matt_squier_750 said:

Bought my baby last saturday, put about 250 miles on it since then and had a busy week with installing some goodies.

Yoshimura r77 exhaust. Removed the snorkel from the air box. Power commander v installed. Moto dynamics fender eliminator kit for the rear and tucked the rear turn signals. Got a long list left to go but I couldn't be happier soo far. 

This is my first street bike, I've always ridden enduros so this was the easiest transition to make. I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time reading old threads to get up to speed on this bike! 

IMG_20180318_184213_256.jpg

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining. 

Matt_squier_750
8 hours ago, Beemer said:

Congrats! How do you like the torque and power so far?

Love the torque, for a bike this size I think it is absolutely perfect. Not the fastest 2 wheeled machine I've ridden, but I didn't buy a 1000 for a reason. 

Matt_squier_750
20 hours ago, Werbenjagermanjensen said:

Welcome to the forum, looks like you've been busy! We'll be digging through old threads together 1f60f.png

Thanks! It can get old sometimes, but I have always learned a ton of helpful tricks with past bikes and four wheelers and even cars by reading through old posts. There is definitely a ton of useful information out there 

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Welcome to the club, and you will be amazed at just how fast this little 700 can be! Keep the rubber side down.

'16 FZ07

I have said for some time that this is a perfect road bike for someone coming from the dirt. I responds very well to moving around on the bike which dirt riders are used to. You will find people complaining about traits you simply don't notice, because you simply ride around them without thinking about it.

You will notice a decent reflash though. For someone used to living on the throttle the difference is big.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Archived