The MT-07 Forum

New Member From Georgia

Frosty

Hey guys. My names Zach, 22, from southeast Georgia. I've had my 7 for about three months now and I love it. Already done so much stuff to change it. I,ll have new pictures up tomorrow hopefully, finally got a day off and going for a photoshoot with an actual camera. 
FZ0722_zpsf70ddb7c.jpg

• Global Moderator

Hi @Frosty, thanks for joining, that's a wicked bike you got there. By the looks of it is started out as a red one, am I right?

It was red when I drove her home. Shortly after that I plasti dipped it to see if I would like it black. Turns out I like the matte color and the feel of the plasti dip. Oops.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome Frosty! Looking forward to more pics!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

It even looks good dirty :). Did you paint the tread? Also what is the lettering on the rear wheel? Sorry for all the questions. I am just curious.

The tread is painted with Tire Penz. Took a while to do and kind of annoying but its worth it. And the letters spell out GATA with the second "A" being the outline of Georgia. Its a acronym for the football team for the college I go to. "Get After That Ass"  And no worries about the questions, Isn't that what the forum is for?  ;)

Archived