The MT-07 Forum

Brake light in blinkers

Mt07norway

• Global Moderator

@Mt07norway, are you talking about an integrated taillight like this?  
If so TST makes one, along with some other companies.  There are a few threads on the forum about them.  Depending where you live they may be technically illegal.  I know in my state there has to be nine inches between turn signal lights. 

ECF1098B-3A43-4820-8110-4581C61776BC.jpeg

I think he does mean brake and tail lights in turn signals.   Some custom bikes have that.  No central tail light, tail lights in the signals.  Here's an example in a Guzzi:

Revival-Cycles-LED-Supernova-Brake-and-T

Wiring like a car set up or that tail light set up making the brake light also function as a turn signal.

• Like 1

Well, it is possible.  There are convertors to blend tail light and brake light with turn signals.  One I saw was for trailers, which would likely still work with a bike.  After all, both use old school and LEDs now.

My bike is set up like this.  I bought a cheap set (4) of LED turn signals on Amazon and no additional modules or converters were needed other than the TST Industries LED flasher relay.  The brand is Kinstecks.  So far (3,000 miles), the have been great and I have experienced zero issues.

AD6204BF-C050-4116-B76E-ADA6BEA0F83A.png