The MT-07 Forum

Fz07 2016 Baffle Removed - Power Commander V

1stFz07

Hey guys, I removed the baffle on my carbon akropovich full system for my 2016 Fz07. I have a power commander v (5) on it installed. Do I need to re-map it because I removed the baffle? 

I googled it and it does mean that the bike will run more lean now since the baffle is removed. 

Please help. 

• 2 months later...

Aren't there 5 settings for the commander, of course (I believe) they have to be programmed, but after that you can select...I'm still trying to figure this out as well.

On 4/15/2021 at 8:46 AM, 1stFz07 said:

Hey guys, I removed the baffle on my carbon akropovich full system for my 2016 Fz07. I have a power commander v (5) on it installed. Do I need to re-map it because I removed the baffle?

Do you know which map you currently use on your PCV? If you already have a suitable map for the Akra system it will be fine for baffle in and out. If you're unsure which map you're using that's the first thing I'd be checking.

3 hours ago, TMTYWSH said:

Aren't there 5 settings for the commander, of course (I believe) they have to be programmed, but after that you can select...I'm still trying to figure this out as well.

You download and install the map onto the PCV via computer and Dynojet software. Decent starting maps are available from the Dynojet website.