The MT-07 Forum

Hand guards with mirrors

eyeopenher

So I have mostly ridden dual sports. I have a thing in my head about hand guards that since I tattoo for a living, I have always tried to protect them as much as possible… also I am no fair weather rider so the protection from the cold, wind, and rain is a must for me. I found these on NICECNC and they worked out perfect… a lot cheaper then the Rottweiler ones… I also bought the bike specific BarkBusters hand guards… what a tight fit! But, all in all I like them. A good option for those of you who run hand guards.

IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

Migyver

ooh, these are pretty sweet looking!! I'm relatively new to street riding from dual sport/trail riding mostly.  I like the idea of handguards especially this time of year where going up to work in the mornings is pretty chilly on the fingers.  Are those the stock bars?  How's visibility? 

• Like 1

It's more fun naked!!

eyeopenher
Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 9:57 AM, Migyver said:

ooh, these are pretty sweet looking!! I'm relatively new to street riding from dual sport/trail riding mostly.  I like the idea of handguards especially this time of year where going up to work in the mornings is pretty chilly on the fingers.  Are those the stock bars?  How's visibility? 

Yessir. Stock bars. BarkBusters has it figured out the space to about an 1/8 inch… very tight fit… as for visibility, they are right where I want them. I don’t have to move my arms to see behind me… I am 100%happy with them… 

Edited by eyeopenher