The MT-07 Forum

Tuker Leishman

Tuker Leishman

I bought a 2018 MT07 that had a FT ECU tuner already installed on the bike. I have the 6 pin data link usb cable and 6 pin bench harness. I’m wanting to get the Jason Britton tune. I have never tuned anything in my life and was wondering if anyone could walk me through how to get the tune flashed to my bike

M. Hausknecht

Directions are on the FTECU website: https://ftecu.com/downloadrequest/.  I had to search on Jason Britton. If he does flash tunes using the FTECU, why not contact him? I'm not understanding why you want one of his tunes. He isn't one of the well-known tuners of the CP2, but to each his own I guess.

Tuker Leishman
1 hour ago, M. Hausknecht said:

Directions are on the FTECU website: https://ftecu.com/downloadrequest/.  I had to search on Jason Britton. If he does flash tunes using the FTECU, why not contact him? I'm not understanding why you want one of his tunes. He isn't one of the well-known tuners of the CP2, but to each his own I guess.

Im not sure if he is actually a tuner himself. He is a sponsored stunt rider. There is just a tune called the “Jason Britton” tune. And at least where I’m from it’s a well known tune.

Tuker Leishman
On 6/16/2024 at 7:07 AM, M. Hausknecht said:

I’m aware that twin stunts sells it. They require you to send in your ECU. 2wdw also has a flash tune that you can send your ecu into to get flashed. They also have an option to buy it online and they will email you the tune to upload yourself if you have a FTecu tuner. Twin stunts does not have that option for the Jason Britton tune. So I am just trying to see if I can find a way to get a downloadable tune before I send in my ecu since I already have the stuff to do it myself