The MT-07 Forum

Another exhaust option $329

freeman

• Premium Member

Although, I know Delkevic makes some nice exhausts...
Man... that is fugly on our bike!

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

I been considering the akapovic ti, or ixil sx1, just because they are under the bike, keep the profile clean, and still look nice from the side.
That Delkevic just looks like no design work, but they had something they could bolt on to the side of an FZ07 and it might work.

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

I agree rowdy. It looks a bit sloppy. I was just sharing another "fugly" option.
I may go with the M4 when I finally purchase my FZ.
In the mean time, juSt wet dreams for me.

• Premium Member

Marthy's uses this same muffler. I am going to get the 8" carbon exhaust from Delkevic....and cut the pipe so it should look just like marthys, and mount low, but be a full exhaust instead of a slip on. For half the price of other systems, this is a win.

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

I've loved the sound of most Delk videos I've seen. Even sounds decent on smaller bikes like Ninja 300, etc. One thing worth noting though, is I've read on other forums the carbon and stainless Delk mufflers have different internals. Some have said their carbon Delks have blown out the packing material within a year or two, while the Stainless mufflers either do not have packing material and uses a welded baffle system, or uses packing material in such a way that it doesn't blow out. I don't have any hands-on experience, and overall comments on quality/value are good, just sounds like the SS cans are typically hassle/maintenance-free.

• Premium Member

I have the carbon delk from @marthy and I haven't had any issues in the roughly 1,500 miles I've logged. Only thing that's happened is small children cry and weak willed men run.

We'll see how it turns out in the long run.

Everything went braap.

Marthy's uses this same muffler. I am going to get the 8" carbon exhaust from Delkevic....and cut the pipe so it should look just like marthys, and mount low, but be a full exhaust instead of a slip on. For half the price of other systems, this is a win.
I was using the DS-70 Carbon Fiber. 2 3/4" outlet!!! Use it with the DBKiller. (EJK fuel controller tune already done)

• Premium Member
@hobbs anyone could cry when ran over by a motorcycle. Lol. I'm glad you like yours. I want mine pretty bad.

But noone was ran over?? I was referencing the mean snarl it adds to the bike. :D

Everything went braap.

Archived