The MT-07 Forum

Hepco & Becker Instrument Riser

fooschnickens

bmwpowere36m3
Scordia, i may have missed your thread (if there was one). Mind linking?
  I had a thread for this a few months back, pics were deleted for some reason...will post them again, here they are.....wlKAzWN.jpgNpzIVg9.jpgwf9mxWQ.jpg

Do you recall what size stock you used and length? I was thinking of doing the exact same thing.

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

go to lowes hardware section and dig through the rows and rows of metal drawers until you find "spacers". they aren't in the rocket science section.

-HowWorkClutch

bmwpowere36m3
go to lowes hardware section and dig through the rows and rows of metal drawers until you find "spacers". they aren't in the rocket science section.

No shit sherlock.... maybe I shouldn't spend $10 on aluminum stock because this bike only cost 7k and that's 1/700 the price of the bike.

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

i'm merely making suggestion for a cheap/easy solution. you can dislike me without humping my leg in every thread i post in.

-HowWorkClutch

• 1 month later...

Just ordered this thing. I also want to raise the bars an inch and I hope this gives me enough clearance.

• 6 months later...
jeepinbassist

Someone on the FZ07 fb page is making brackets that move the cluster further away. He's also making them to fit with the windscreen. I should be receiving mine this week.

• 2 months later...
jeepinbassist
How did the new brackets work out for you? Do you have a link to order from?

I really like them. It clears everything up and makes it easier to get to the key. You'll just have to look up Ripped Industries on fb.

Archived