The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 graphics?

belleau1977

• Premium Member

I've been looking everywhere on the Internet for custom stickers and graphics for the FZ-07 which I have found a couple basic looking decals for the bike but nothing that's eye popping awesome for sale. I have seen some MT-07 track bikes and personal bikes with custom paint jobs I posted but that's it. Anyone find any decals for all the body panels yet or are we still waiting for someone to step up and make something for this bike?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
send me the ideas i may be able to do a run on some decals for you guys fab it up ill print and give a decent price for em
Well for starters I would love to see the graphic just the like the 09 pictured above, but with an 07 instead of 09  :D.
  • Like 1

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

• Premium Member

I've got some FZ-07 pictures I need to post to photobuckket in order for you all to see. The graphics I want are more like you'd see on say a track bike or like how motocross bikes are where it's just blown up with lots of cool graphics. Look up www.nineoneninedesigns.com and you'll see some killer dirtbike graphics. I actually posted a forum article with a couple FZ-07's with custom graphics on them like I'd like to see done. My favorite is the blurple frame bike with the blue/black/white theme going on. Let me get those pics uploaded and you see what I'm talking about. Also I'm going to use some other sport bike models I've seen custom jobs done that look very nice.

• Premium Member

Here you go some race designs. Think are working very nicely for the FZ-07 some more than others. My personal favorite is the blurple frame FZ with the white/blue/black theme and close second is the showroom floor red/white/black track bike. I would skip doing the air scoops and only do the tank, rear end, and fender pieces. If you can make something like this you will have my money!

imagejpg1_zps1360797a.jpg

imagejpg15_zps86e3ebc7.jpg

imagejpg7_zpsd29ac814.jpg

imagejpg7_zps3bd98386.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsaa04a3bf.jpg

imagejpg8_zps3b729672.jpg

• Premium Member

I've been looking at custom painted FZ-07 for a while now trying to get ideas and I agree, I don't like the scoops painted over either. They are a prominent part of the design, and something is lost when they're painted over and just blend in.

- Paulie

• Like 1

decals i can make but to make profitable would have to be a run of hundreds which i just dont think would sell that well.

those designs are all awesome . but more of a one off thing. if you are interested in any of them specifically could get you a quote how much to do it in vinyl .

Wish there was a picture from the front of the orange one. I like the idea of a wind screen that comes down around the headlight. I also like the white rims a lot. That is on the top of my list for mods. But will be too busy riding it to want to send it out for paint. Also need to save up some more cash before modding. Anyone have experience with powder coating motorcycle rims?

Here you go some race designs. Think are working very nicely for the FZ-07 some more than others. My personal favorite is the blurple frame FZ with the white/blue/black theme and close second is the showroom floor red/white/black track bike. I would skip doing the air scoops and only do the tank, rear end, and fender pieces. If you can make something like this you will have my money! 
imagejpg1_zps1360797a.jpg

imagejpg15_zps86e3ebc7.jpg

imagejpg7_zpsd29ac814.jpg

imagejpg7_zps3bd98386.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsaa04a3bf.jpg

imagejpg8_zps3b729672.jpg

The 4th one down (orage and white) is wicked, the design is great and the light+windscreen cover is the best ive seen. where is this picture from?

• Premium Member
belleau1977

Looooook what I found today!!!!!

http://www.adkoncept.fr

It's a French website but they have a butt load of different awesome FZ-07 race designs. Pretty sure they are vinyl wrap but I'd get a kit for sure especially if someone in the states will make something similar.

chck out this MT-07 in Orange. Looks good!

http://mt-07.fr/vos-photos-f10/salon-bruxelles-t2711.html

me likey a lot. Wish I could find a few of those "yamaha" stickers for the side of my tank (under the seat actually). Its funny the number of people that walk up to me and say "cool bike, what is it?"

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

I bought some Yamaha stickers at the dealership for $3 each.

• Premium Member
Looooook what I found today!!!!! 
http://www.adkoncept.fr

It's a French website but they have a butt load of different awesome FZ-07 race designs. Pretty sure they are vinyl wrap but I'd get a kit for sure especially if someone in the states will make something similar.

chck out this MT-07 in Orange. Looks good!

http://mt-07.fr/vos-photos-f10/salon-bruxelles-t2711.html

Awesome find!

:)

- Paulie

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
snowdriftless
send me the ideas i may be able to do a run on some decals for you guys fab it up ill print and give a decent price for em
Well for starters I would love to see the graphic just the like the 09 pictured above, but with an 07 instead of 09  :D.
Like This: 

RUUuNta.jpg

There was a Guy on here that sold them. I don't think he is anymore. I know there was someone on a FB group that made something similar.
  • Like 1

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

bmwpowere36m3
The part number for the yamaha letters on the gas tank cover of MT-07 is 99246-00100

Be careful as the color of the decal varies with the paint. Yamaha offers that decal in: black, white, light and dark silver.

I used the light silver with my liquid graphite.

www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-FZ-07-Side-Fairing-Badging-Vinyl-Decal-FZ07-MT07-MT-07-/252306887108

Just relisted the Decals. Up for sale.

I'm still on here, couldn't justify the supporting sponsor cost vs the amount I was selling at the time. They are available on eBay, and I'll leave it at that as I know Cruzin wouldn't want advertisements on here.

Like This: 

RUUuNta.jpg

There was a Guy on here that sold them. I don't think he is anymore. I know there was someone on a FB group that made something similar.