The MT-07 Forum

Two Brothers Plus Dobeck EJK Installed

thestache

I am not very good mechanically, so I paid a person to do this, and am pleased with the result.

Took it for a ride, not near as loud as I heard it would be, EJK has smoothed the throttle response. I can say I am VERY pleased, the bike runs like a champ.

Sorry bout the video quality...PM me if you have any questions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxtWHEfN_pzpOGZSWXdCMjBDNlU/view?usp=sharing

Purchased this exhaust a week ago and should be here tomorrow.. Did you say thats with the P1X tip installed? Also do you think it would be easy to switch out the tips with the exhaust installed on the bike or do you think it would be better to remove the can and do it that way?

SoCal1904 it's the default or stock tip that comes with it, I believe it is the P1X. Based on conversations with Two Brothers, the tips are easy to swap out, I think @dewski swapped his out

Actually the pipe comes stock with the P1 tip. I swapped that out for the P1-X as the P1 was still a little too loud for my taste since I didn't want to have to wear ear plugs when I road any distance :P That and it takes all of a minute to swap them if I ever want to run without one and be really loud :D

http://www.twobros.com/soundsuppression/sparksoundarrest

• Premium Member

Is the DB killer in? Usually Akrapovic and two-brothers pride themselves on having loud exhausts.

@GAZ Two Brothers comes with a P1 tip, that baffles the engine, and you can change it out for a P1X which lowers the decibels

@dewski I didn't find it that loud, but, the Shoei helmet reduces a ton of noise, if I had the old Bilt, I woulda likely changed to a P1X

Archived