The MT-07 Forum

M4

josh88

Hey!
I took off work yesterday because I knew my M4 exhaust and Puig windscreen would be delivered.  Here are a couple videos.

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y59PGnSEYhI]

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrMdy148WnM]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No issues that I can tell. Actually I believe I read that it gives hp boost and very slight drop in torque. Sounds great!

• 8 months later...
bernard1414

Why on earth would you move your phone closer to the exhaust? Trying to capture the awesome sound? Well, moving it closer does not help one bit. It sounds like total crap when you do that. Just saying. Use some common sense buddy.

dentalprodigy

Sounds great Josh. I have the same exhaust and it puts a smile on my face everytime I start her up. Videos don't do it justice; it sounds soo throaty in person

AlbatrossCafe
Why on earth would you move your phone closer to the exhaust? Trying to capture the awesome sound? Well, moving it closer does not help one bit. It sounds like total crap when you do that. Just saying. Use some common sense buddy.
lol digs up a year old thread to chastise the OP... 

Why would you dig up a year old thread just to be a prick to someone?

How is the M4 a year later? Did you have to adjust any mapping or add a power adjuster?

If not did you notice the torque drop?

Archived