The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic Titanium

Beemer

The cheapest I've found the Akrapovic titanium exhaust is at Motostars for $915.86. Does anyone know where to get it cheaper or know of a sale on them coming up soon? Thanks!

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...
fooschnickens
Wow.. That's... Uhh... A ridiculously good price for that! I think EJK needs to start ordering through these people. Lol
Not really, after the conversion from Euro to dollars it still comes out to the same price even without shipping. 

Wow.. That's... Uhh... A ridiculously good price for that! I think EJK needs to start ordering through these people. Lol
Not really, after the conversion from Euro to dollars it still comes out to the same price even without shipping.
That price definitely changed since I posted that response. When I looked at it, it was priced at 654 or something and when you converted it, it ended up being around $750. I don't know why it changed but it is definitely different now. I have the Akrapovic Titanium so I know what the cost of it is and I wouldn't have posted that if the price wasn't lower than the average. Sorry for the confusion.

709 Euro shipped comes out to 765. About 200 cheaper than anywhere in the states. Maybe it's because it has been out longer in Europe? Really thinking about pulling the trigger on this.

I'm thinking about purchasing this exhaust too. I unfortunately don't have the funds at the moment though. I've seen a few videos of this exhaust and it sounds awesome.

Archived