The MT-07 Forum

Rear Footpeg Removal Kit?

suspiciouspackage

suspiciouspackage

I never ride with a passenger and don't ever really intend to. I was wondering if there was any solution for this? Obviously the left side is just remove and, but has any company fabricated something for the rear brake fluid reservoir for the right side?

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Some members here have used the reflector bracket from the front wheel, some have machined or bent a piece of metal to the right shape. If you feel like spending money there is a company that sells a pillion peg eliminator kit.

Illegitimi non carborundum

I have Vagabonds kit and like has been said it is well priced and a quality kit. I love that it tucks the master cylinder away where it's not visible. The R&G and Evotech kits are stupid pricey and leave the master cylinder hanging out it the same place as it sits factory.

suspiciouspackage
I have Vagabonds kit and like has been said it is well priced and a quality kit. I love that it tucks the master cylinder away where it's not visible. The R&G and Evotech kits are stupid pricey and leave the master cylinder hanging out it the same place as it sits factory.
Dumb question but the Vagabond is black right? First picture makes it look blue. And what does your left side look like? Are the bolts sticking out or anything? 
Oh I just realized, Vagabond is located in San Diego! If I can walk in and buy that'd be sick. No waiting for shipping!

Dumb question but the Vagabond is black right? First picture makes it look blue. And what does your left side look like? Are the bolts sticking out or anything? 
Oh I just realized, Vagabond is located in San Diego! If I can walk in and buy that'd be sick. No waiting for shipping!
Hi!  Just sent you a PM.  The relocation kit is powdercoated black.  If you would like to contact me directly please see your PM or email sales@vagabondmotorsports.com!

$5 discount on all of our products with code: FZ07-FIVE!
www.vagabondmotorsports.com
Always free domestic shipping!

• 2 weeks later...

Definately want to do this. The FZ07 is not a very passanger friendly bike and i wont be riding with one. I was thinking about making one a work but i think i will order from Vagabond

• Global Moderator

Id like to order one from vagabond, but their site seems to be down. @Vagabondms: Do you guys only sell through amazon? I noticed a couple of your products on there.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

VagabondMS
Id like to order one from vagabond, but their site seems to be down. @vagabondms: Do you guys only sell through amazon? I noticed a couple of your products on there.
Hi!  Our website is not down.  We switched to a different platform.  If you have viewed our website at a previous time you'll have to delete your browser history and try again.  Sorry about this!!

• Global Moderator
Id like to order one from vagabond, but their site seems to be down. @vagabondms: Do you guys only sell through amazon? I noticed a couple of your products on there.
Hi!  Our website is not down.  We switched to a different platform.  If you have viewed our website at a previous time you'll have to delete your browser history and try again.  Sorry about this!!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B23HZX6eCzTzX0JOVFI3VXVFMk0/edit?usp=docslist_api
This is what i get despite the platform im using, ive tried clearing cache and history before each attempt on my phone, pc, and laptop.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

VagabondMS

I'm sorry! We do sell it on Amazon! You can purchase it there and send sales@vagabondmotorsports.com an email and I can send you a $5 Amazon gift card in lieu of the discount. Does that work?

• Premium Member
howworkclutch
Definately want to do this. The FZ07 is not a very passanger friendly bike and i wont be riding with one. I was thinking about making one a work but i think i will order from Vagabond

my partner and i rode 2-up this weekend. she says its one of the better passenger-rides shes taken.  she's been on the back of a lot of bikes so i trust her judgement.

as the driver, i was very happy with the way the bike performed with the extra weight of a passenger.

-HowWorkClutch

Archived